Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Frustrated with things in Virginia

More brick walls were encountered today. Today was supposed to be the closing of our house in VA; however it did not happen (and will not happen tomorrow either). This time the hold up is the carpet that the buyers wanted was originally on backorder and the company that was supposed to be putting it in decided that “rush job” meant take your time and use as few people as possible.

Another wall is the listing agent of the house we are buying in AZ and supposed to be closing on Tuesday. He has decided not to be responsive to my agent, loan company, or title company - thus putting the closing date in jeopardy. Of course, the VA problems can delay this too.

For the record, both my agent here in AZ and the one I am now using in VA are great and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

So we dealt with all of this while trying to celebrate Dawn’s birthday.

There are good things going on, but I am too drained to post about them tonight. I will do it soon and include some new pictures I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment